Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Three Things

1. The cicadas have officially gotten insane. I know they're harmless, but my heart races a little bit every time I have to go outside for fear of one flying into my face or landing on me.

2. SYTYCD is on HULU now!!!!!!! With all of our shows over for the summer, this is especially exciting. We've been out of the loop for a few seasons, so it feels good to be back. Hooray for Salt Lake!

3. Benjamin came to me yesterday morning and told me that I needed to exercise because it was one of my goals at the beginning of the year. Oh, yeah....so I got out the Pilates DVD and did a little workout with him. I was far more entertained by his intensity though:
  

4 comments:

Jeannine said...

Haha Benjamin is hilarious! I love it. And I love that he doesn't seem phased by you just sitting and taking pictures of him - he's so intent on getting the moves down right!

Also, I'm equally as excited about SYTYCD being on hulu (since we don't have tv)! And the SLC one was so good! We'll have to narrow the contestant down to our favorites once it gets down to the top 20 :)

Kara said...

I love that he called your out on not following through with your goals, too funny. But, he has some serious skills it looks like :). Thanks for letting me know SYTYCD is on hulu, I can't wait to watch it!!!

Mirien said...

I just read all your Peterisms. So funny! And I remember Evan was the same way about nursery. He honestly seemed to think he was the same age as Alyssa and he was so upset when he couldn't go everywhere she could. Finally the primary president took pity on him and let him be a sunbeam a few months early (he had a Feb. birthday and that was a looong year.) All of a sudden he loved going to church again! You and Peter will be great in nursery together. Enjoy!

Stacy said...

1. I miss your face!
2. We love SYTYCD
3. My girls like exercising with me too, until it gets hard. Then they tell me I should give up. Great little cheerleaders ;)