Monday, June 20, 2011

I Surrender

Remember how months ago I said I was going to reupholster this Queene Anne chair? Well, it's been sitting in this sad, ugly state ever since. And I'm finally big enough to admit defeat. I'm never going to do it. Recently, I've had a little help recently from Stephanie, a Utah-based decorator/blogger. She convinced me to give up on the idea and go for two matching chairs instead. 
I found this pair of chairs on craigslist for a steal, and they look MUCH easier to recover.  Goodbye, mismatched rocker and Queen Anne!
It's been really helpful to have someone to give me focus and direction where normally I'm scatterbrained and cheap. I'm so excited! Now to get to work...

2 comments:

Momo Cannon said...

Good luck with the new chairs! They look really nice already.

BluBabesCreate said...

Can't wait to see your chairs! Come see some reupholstery! Let me know when you're done.