Sunday, May 15, 2011

This Week in Pictures

...plus a movie.


Benjamin proudly displaying his Lego
"broccoli" that he built for a the kids club
competition. We might work on a few
more before sending one in. :)
We worked for a while on the last one. This is
Benjamin's made-up animal that he built for
the last kids club competition.  He was really
hoping to win that $100 Lego money!
Oh, well. At least he's still trying! 
Nora modeling her new swimming suit for me
(what?! I had to see if it fit!) . She really likes it.
Nora's first pig tails! I hear this is a big
milestone in a young girl's life.
And last, but certainly not least,
PETER IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!!!!
Peter picked out Spiderman and Spongebob
underpants after he proved he could
stay clean and dry for 7 days.
We're SO proud of him!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Okay, so I heard your voice in the video...and it made me miss you SO MUCH! Seriously, I really want to see you. We should make that happen sometime. The end. :-)

P.S. Love the piggie tails!

Momo Cannon said...

Congratulations to Peter (and you!). Nora's pigtails are awesome. Tell Benjamin I would have given him the award, it was so creative.

Hi Lowe! said...

Pigtails are big. Yay! :) And that picture of her enjoying her swimsuit is really funny! :) Go Benjamin and Peter!

Rachel Sorber said...

Yay Peter!!! I'm so proud of both of you for getting through that one. Potty training... echh.

And I love Nora's new swimming suit. She's getting so big! What adorable kids you have. Can't wait just 2 more months to see them...

Becky Lowe said...

So Nora loves the Blues Clues chair. How cute! I loved seeing her put on a necklace. Betcha your boys never did much of that. I love your legos, Benjamin! And I'm so proud of you, Peter for wearing big-boy underpants!