Thursday, May 05, 2011

Benjamin Funnies

I've been wondering about my good standing with Benjamin since I got my hair cut yesterday. His first reaction was a look of complete shock, then he said, "You look silly." Last night, I thought it was weird that Benjamin didn't give me a goodnight hug and kiss like he always does. Then this morning he slipped out the door, leaving before our usual hug and kiss on his way to preschool. Hmm...But I think we might be ok now. During lunch he told me that I used to look like myself, but now I look like Daddy, which officially gives me permission to be in the "Cool Dudes" club. Thanks, Benjamin. I'm honored! :) 

So Benjamin's Primary class has been learning the prophets by playing Memory each week, and now he probably knows them better than me. 
His teacher told me that Benjamin identified Lorenzo Snow as "Snow White." :)  I always thought his beard looked nice and snowy white too.

Then the other day, Paul asked who John the Baptist was in this picture, and he told him "John Taylor." At least the names are sinking in!

1 comment:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Wow-- go Benjamin! That's such a good idea-- I'll have to try it, too.