Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hockey Game

Working for Corporate America definitely has its perks. Paul's boss' boss gave him four tickets to a Blues Hockey game this week, and so we had ourselves a little double date with some friends.
The only other time I'd been to a hockey game was up at Utah State my freshman year. I just remember a guy, sitting about 20 feet away from me being carted out by an ambulance, bleeding all over the place after a hockey puck flew out of the rink and hit him in the face. I don't mind so much the action on the ice, as long as it stays on the rink. I was shocked at how nice the seats were. Not only were they comfortable (and at a safe distance from any stray pucks) but we had our own servers and menus. Not too shabby! I could really get into watching sports like that. Paul's gotten tickets to a bunch of other games, but this was the first time he took me.

2 comments:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Sounds pretty sweet to me!

Thora said...

I love dates! (Although I've never REALLY watched a hockey game, although I've been to one before). Avram loves Hockey, so maybe someday we should try this out.