Thursday, December 05, 2013

November Preschool

 I wasn't nearly as good as I was last month about documenting our home preschool activities, but I did round up a few blurry pictures. :) Peter and Nora LOVE their swimming and gymnastics home school group at the Y. Their swimming teacher is probably at least an octogenarian, and is so sweet with the kids.
They're really coming along, too. They've gotten a lot more confident in the water since we've started.
We spent a few weeks learning about the Pilgrims and "Indians" leading up to Thanksgiving. Here's Peter modeling his Indian headdress on the way home from our friend's house.
We spent time at the Science Center where we learned about bugs and got to hold a giant millipede! We also started a weekly playgroup at our church. Overall, I'm still really happy about my decision to do preschool at home with them this year. We've been having lots of great moments together, and I get love notes almost daily from Peter. That's incentive enough for me! ;)

1 comment:

Rachel Sorber said...

Cute! And love the big word--I had to go and look up "octogenarian!" Now I know...