Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nine Months

 Around nine months is just about my favorite baby age. It's delightful. I love how they're starting to explore their surroundings with interest, how their personalities are beginning to emerge, and how they're at the pinnacle of their round, fluffy baby cuteness. After this, I feel like it's a gradual slide into toddlerhood, which is fun in different ways.  Lydia just cut her first tooth last night, which feels like the beginning of the end.
For fun, I thought I'd do a side-by-side of each of the kids at around nine months. It's funny how they all still look like themselves, although Peter's cheeks are about 100% less rashy now. :)
 This pose on the chair lasts for about 2.5 seconds before she dives headfirst off of it.
She prefers to be standing, and will pull herself up anywhere she can. She's already starting to slim down, which is to be expected now that she's moving. But she's still got plenty to love! :)

1 comment:

Jeannine said...

Lydia is such a cutie! And she seems to have lengthened out a bit! And she broke her first tooth, huh? I'm sorry! Abby is on the very of breaking one, too, I think - at least she likes to tell us about it all night long... haha. But I'm so glad she's doing well! I'm sure she's very loved by her siblings, as well :)