Friday, January 04, 2013

Christmas Surprise


Christmas morning was overall a success! The kids all reacted sort of how I imagined they would- Benjamin was totally on board once he got it, Peter was a little more hesitant and wanted to stay home, and Nora was happy no matter what. Since we had tickets to leave at around 9:30, we knew we needed to have an extra early start to Christmas morning, so we woke the kids up. I'm sure that will never happen again! We brought the kids into our room, and Peter said, "I wanted to sleep for one more hour!" Then I set up the camera in the other room and we let the kids come in to discover what Santa had brought them.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That's pretty awesome. I love how long they puzzle over Santa going into their rooms to pack the luggage and they never even saw him.

Jeannine said...

Hahaha agreed, Melanie. "They even packed my underwear?!" I love it. What a fun surprise for them! There were way too many hilarious comments from Benjamin and Peter to count. What fun kids you have :)

Momo Cannon said...

Thanks for sharing a memorable Christmas morning with us! We love you all.