Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Week With Grandma and Grandpa

Paul's parents were in town for a good little while.
We had a great time with them at Grant's Farm...
...and at a Cardinal's baseball game. This was Nora's first!
The boys really enjoyed playing with Grandpa before he headed back home.
Luckily, we had Grandma for a few more days.
We went to the zoo...
played ball...
...and had a little baby shower for Aunt Abby. Katie even got to come down for the weekend!
Nora enjoyed all the extra love...
..and so did the boys. This giant "I Spy" quilt was a handmade gift from Grandma, and was an instant hit! They play with it all the time.
Even Nora loves having tummy time on it.
Thanks for coming out, Grandma and Grandpa! We miss you already!

4 comments:

merathon said...

what a cute idea with the I Spy quilt! too cute and hours of fun i bet!

Momo Cannon said...

Thanks for the pictures! We had such a good time with you all!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I love that quilt! And I love the color of your family room. So fun to have everyone there!

terrah said...

It's so fun for me to see these pictures! Your kids are adorable and I love seeing them have such a great time with their grandparents. I love Paul's parents, and they are still some of my favorite parenting examples who I think of often.