Friday, January 30, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I don't give in to these often, so you're in for a treat! Ha, just kidding. Read on if you're that bored.

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows:
(we don’t have TV anymore, so we watch shows online sometimes…I definitely don't have 8 that I currently watch.)
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. 24
4. Psych
5. American Idol (I’m not sure if I’m fully committed to watching this season yet, though.)
6. So You Think You Can Dance

Things I did yesterday:
1. Made an egg for Benjamin
2. Packed Paul’s lunch
3. Made a new sticker chart to help Benjamin realize the importance of staying in his bed during naps and bedtime (ask me how well that’s working!)
4. Figured out how to fix the keyboard after Benjamin messed it up
5. Began stitching two Ikea runner rugs together for Peter’s room (They’re cute- green and white stripes, and cost me a total of $20! It will make a 6’ x 8’ rug when I’m done. I got the idea here)
6. Swept the floor and vacuumed
7. Tried making a new dinner
8. Got Peter in bed by 7:00

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Warm weather
2. Peter sleeping through the night
3. Getting completely out of debt
4. Finishing Peter’s room
5. Finishing our room
6. The weekend
7. Peter being old enough to leave for more than a 2-3 hour stretch
8. Peter being old enough to play with Benjamin

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Bombay House
2. Carabba’s
3. Red Robin
4. Burger’s Supreme
5. Papa John’s
6. Brio
7. Café Rio
8. Pastorero

8 Things on my wish-list:
1. That Benjamin would learn how to stay in bed
2. Lose all the baby fat
3. A second car
4. A set of real chairs
5. A newer house
6. A few more kids (not immediately, of course)
7. To live close to family
8. To go to the beach this summer

8 People I Tag:
1. Miriam
2. Jeannine
3. Michelle
4. McKenna
5. Sarah F.
6. Kristen
7. Karey
8. Melanie

1 comment:

alexandra said...

You can lock B in his room with those child-proof knob handles. It only took a few nights with one for Andrew until just the threat of the knob was enough. And I am sure you look skinny and awesome! You have to post a photo of the rug you are creating! I am sure it will be great. You are so creative!