Friday, January 16, 2009

The Dinosaur Museum

OK, I promise this is the end of the pictures from our trip. We had a lot of the dinosaur museum though, so it got it's own post. We passed this museum several times driving back and forth from our parents' houses and Benjamin pointed it out every time. He was really excited when we finally got to go!
I love this double stroller. Peter slept the whole time in it.
Grandma and Grandpa Cannon came with us, but last minute plans took them away early.
Benjamin loved the 3D African Safari movie (after I made him sit through the first half). It was kind of funny...a lot of build up to events that could happen, and then they didn't. So it was mostly long footage of rowing boats through swamps and walking through the Savannah with a few cool shots of animals.





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Is that at Thanksgiving Point? It seems like we always passed a dinosaur thing there that looked cool, but we never went.

Your sister looks just like you (Jeannine). How fun to get to see everybody.

Peter is really growing up. I can't believe he's almost 3 months. It goes so fast!

Haily Brian said...

Wow your trip looked amazing! I love all your new posts. Your families look like a lot of fun. I miss Utah! My parents live right by the dinasour musuem. I went to Thanksgiving point a ton over the summer. It sure looked like Santa was good to all of you! We are glad you are back and we really want to do something this week.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Ooh, the sand pit looks cool! Benjamin must have loved it.