Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pink Playdough


I learned this new trick last week. When coloring home-made playdough, use about a half of a packet of Jello. It takes the edge off the smell and doesn't stain your fingers. We had fun playing with it!

When Paul came home from Argentina on Friday, Benjamin was all smiles. Paul handed him a random blank card (It was in a gift bag) with a painting of a horse on it, and Benjamin immediately took ownership, carrying it all over the house, saying "Neigh!"
He also got a few Valentines from cousins and grandparents this week, and has been excited about those. He understands of course that Valentines are what you give when you love someone.
He especially loves the one with Lightning McQueen from "Cars" on it because it moves when you turn it.
He makes this little face sometimes, though I'm not sure what it means. I think he just does it to be silly.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the play doh tip...Emma loves playing with it but I can't stand the smell. I'm excited to try it. And I love your new toy. I want one!