Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life in Pictures

Besides moving in to our newly finished basement, here's what we've been up to lately:
Reseeding the grass and building up turf,
 finding worms,
watering the lawn,
 watering the kids,
 going to the zoo...
 ...and being best buds,
 riding a giant beetle at the zoo,
 and of course checking out all the animals there,
 enjoying the gorgeous Spring blossoms that have been popping up everywhere,
 riding bikes and going BAREFOOT!!,
 climbing trees,
 greeting Daddy when he gets home,
getting "jiggy-back-snides,"
 breaking out the bats
 and playing a little baseball,
and staying up late (I think I prefer Spring Daylight Savings Time, but only because the kids have been waking up at 7 instead of 6.) 
Also, lately Peter has been growing like a weed. He no longer has the baby fat thigh creases (a little sad for me!), and complains that his pants, which are noticeably shorter, are falling off all the time. Good thing we've about reached shorts weather! Today and yesterday have been around 80 degrees. Heaven. 

5 comments:

The Dahle Family said...

Oh wow, all of the outdoor play looks so wonderfully fun!!! Definitely heavenly! I'll try to just be happy for you guys and not jealous at all because we knew what we were getting ourselves into when we signed up for this adventure! I am happy that it's 30 degrees warmer than when I woke up this morning--it's up to 10 degrees above zero now, hooray! And it is sunny and beautiful, even if the snow and thermometer remind us that barefeet are a LONG way off!

Hi Lowe! said...

I LOVE love love the pic of nora and paul when he came home from work. and the one of benjamin and peter being best buds...oh! :) I love you guys!

Rachel Sorber said...

What GREAT pictures! I love Nora's little white dress--it is darling on her! I'm jealous of those 80 degrees...we're still in winter coats here. But I did enjoy walking along the lake in the city here today, noticing all of the baby leaves starting to poke out of the branches of the trees and bushes, and enjoying the little early spring flowers that are showing their faces. Springtime is a wonderful time of hope, isn't it? Thanks for the post--give your sweet kiddos kisses from me!

Stacy said...

So much fun! Plus, also, I'm jealous of your basement :)

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Aw, fun pictures! I love them all. I also love that Nora picks up worms. :) Hooray for beautiful weather! It really is the best.