Thursday, October 14, 2010

Three Months

Nora is three months old- officially out of her "fourth trimester."
I suppose she has filled out a little since she was eight weeks old.
She still loves her hands, and all but refuses a pacifier now.
Her eyes continue to lighten, and are a beautiful blue.
She is a bright, observant little girl, and loves to be a part of the action.
She enjoys her Bumbo seat, but only if we directly interact with her.
She enjoys looking and smiling at herself in the mirror more than I remember either of my boys did.
When I stand her up on a new texture, she gets really excited and bounces her legs.
She also loves to kick at bath time.
Nora usually sleeps through the night, but will sometimes wake up to eat around 4 am.
She's starting to roll over from her tummy to her back.
It's amazing how fast she's growing up!

4 comments:

Liz said...

HOW can I possibly be baby-hungry? That sweet little girl is making me crazy! I just love that last picture. And her eyes are so beautiful! You must just want to hug the stuffing out of her every minute of the day.

Stacy said...

She is adorable! I love little girls :)

stefanie said...

She is cute. I hope you had a great birthday!

Rachel Sorber said...

That girl melts my heart. She is absolutely gorgeous, and I canNOT wait to meet her! Thanks so much for being so diligent at posting on your blog! You inspire me.