Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back Breaking Work

I had every intention of finishing Nora's room by now. I was motivated, and it was happening. But then I ran into a little bump when my back totally gave out while I was cutting up some cardboard on the floor. I was making these pelmet boxes after a particularly exhausting morning holding Nora. My lower back was in so much pain, that I was completely immobile for the rest of the day and had to call Paul to come home early. I found a chiropractor that afternoon, and so now I'm on the mend and I'm at least able to walk around. And I'm of course a lot more careful now! It's funny the little things (like backs!) we take for granted sometimes.
And here's a little sneak peek. It's coming along! I wanted to replace our old recalled crib with another white one, but I'm glad I didn't. I really like this one in the room. The new color on the walls is "Chinchilla" from Ace's white collection.

1 comment:

Momo Cannon said...

Do take it easier, Sarah! I think the crib looks great!