Sunday, February 07, 2010

Snowy Saturday

We had a nice little snowfall yesterday after a day of rain, so it was great for packing. We had a fun time throwing snowballs at each other and running around. It was a really nice sunny day!
You'd think by now we'd have size and gender appropriate snow clothes for the boys, but we don't. Those are my old (adult size) gloves Peter is wearing. :)
Peter was a lot more cautious about the snow this time, so he just watched us.
Benjamin really wanted to pose with his snowman under an umbrella. Paul really wanted to give it a gentle embrace.
It was a good sized snowman for how little snow there was!
During nap time, I decided to make a little Valentine's decoration. I found the idea on my cousin's blog. I think the original was much cuter, but that's ok. I used what I had, so it was free!

10 comments:

Karey said...

I love the pillow - super cute!

Liz said...

How cute is the pillow! I think it's adorable.

Wow, looking at all that snow just makes me shiver! Glad you guys are enjoying it. :-)

Momo Cannon said...

Fun times at the Cannon household!

Rebecca said...

That was a good size snow man! Maybe today you'll be able to add to your collection!

Melanie said...

Love that pillow!

Nicole said...

I am jealous of your snow only because that kind of storm would clear out the yucky inversion we have here. Looks like the boys had fun.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Great snowman! You are having way too much fun with your sewing machine, I can tell. :) Cute pillow.

Haily Brian said...

I love catching up with you. The pillow is darling. That snowman is awesome. It looks like you guys are up to a lot of fun like usual. OH, don't you love your van? We have the same one and love it!! We miss you guys!

Marliese said...

You made it! every bit as cute as the original...

Emily said...

Sarah! I'm so glad you found me on facebook as well. Look at your two adorable red heads! I love their quotes on the side, I look forward to Max talking. Looks like you are doing great. I've have so many great memories of you and freshman year! I'm excited to be in touch and will keep checking back on your blog!