Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Conditions are Perfect

After a month of battling (well, mainly sitting on hold for forty minutes+ or leaving repeated messages) with the Delta Baggage Department about our jogging stroller that they broke, I finally got them to replace it! Hooray! I feel so free, being able to go anywhere I want with both the boys strapped in. I opted for more of an umbrella style this time, since it fits my needs better.

We went for a walk to the park this morning. Can you tell they're brothers?
Benjamin and Paul just left for a Cardinal's baseball game. Benjamin has been excited about this all week, so he willingly took a nap this afternoon so he could stay up late tonight. That never happens!
Peter lost his pacifier on our walk this morning, and I assumed we had at least two more at home. I was right, but they were the wrong kind. He only takes Nuks and I tried to give him a Soothie. There's a huge difference I guess, so of course he didn't nap.
After Benjamin woke up, we walked to the store to buy a few pacifiers. When we got home, Peter stuffed one in his mouth, and, holding my hand, walked over to his crib to stuff the other one through the rails. He's a little more dependant than I thought.
So long story short, Peter is now peacefully sleeping with his beloved pacifier, Benjamin and Paul are out, and I have the evening all to myself! I think I'll go paint now. Ah...

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

Thank heavans for pacifiers. To bad they get picky about which ones. Glad it all worked out.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Wow, they are most definitely brothers. And look at those CHUNK CHUNK legs on Peter! Sorry you lost the pacifier, glad you got a new one, and VERY glad you've got a stroller you like. It was fun talking to you this morning!

Rachel Sorber said...

Cute stroller. I'm glad you got one again. It is nice to be able to do what you want, isn't it? Your boys are adorable.

Momo Cannon said...

Looks like Peter also had a haircut! I think that makes them look much older. Looks like a great stroller...love, Momo

Marliese said...

We LOVE pacifiers at our house, too. At times I think I love them even more than my kids do, and that's saying a lot. They make such cute ones these days, too.

And strollers are one of my other favorite pieces of kid-gear. I would be lost without them. Your little red-heads precious!