Thursday, August 07, 2008

WAY.

Benjamin's new favorite word these days is "way," as in "way hot," "way nice," "way yucky," or my favorite, "way yummy." He called me into the kitchen the other day, saying "Mommy! WAY yummy!" He was eating a peach, and wanted to explain to me just how good it was. He'll attach it to other adjectives too. I think we must use it when we describe things as "way too hot."
So I can't attest to the accuracy of this story, but supposedly my first words were "No WAY!" He hasn't figured that one out yet, though. I guess I was a lot more stubborn as a child than he is.

3 comments:

Rachel Sorber said...

That's cute. Aren't kids the greatest? They keep life fun.

Momo Cannon said...

That is way cute! Love, Grandma Cannon

Sarah said...

That made me laugh. Emma's thing is no way. It's funny to hear them trying to make sense out of what they hear us saying.