Sunday, October 19, 2014

Peter's Florida Adventure

I went to the airport. 
And then we flew to the hotel. It had 15 floors! 
I liked the hotel. It had yummy food. 
Then we went to the beach the second day. We got knocked down by the waves. I was getting buried in water. It tasted gro-dee. 
Then we went to Epcot the next day. It was fun! 
We went to different countries. They were fake. I liked watching the wood contest in Canada. I was cheering for the blue team the whole time. 
This is Morocco. We saw Jasmine and Aladdin. I liked the lamps and shiny things. 
I liked riding on Test Track! It was SUPER DUPER fast! 
The next day we went to Magic Kingdom. I like all the mountains. One of them was Splash Mountain. The bunny was saying "Don't throw me into that awful briar patch!" And we felt like we were going to fall into the briar patch. We were getting SO wet! It was a lot of hills. On Big Thunder Mountain, we were turning sideways. And it was REALLY loud. It was going "clink click clink," like two pieces of metal clinking together so hard. We were going cuckoo crazy on Space Mountain. It felt like we were in Space. It was REALLY dark!
I liked meeting Winnie the Pooh characters! They were fuzzy, and they gave me hugs. I like Winnie the Pooh the best. 

 
And I liked getting new toys!  I got a sword and a pillow pet. The sword was Jack Sparrow's! The Pluto pillow pet was the softest pillow pet I ever seen. I am proud of myself for earning a lot of money to buy them. 
  

2 comments:

Rachel Sorber said...

Sounds like fun, Peter!

Becky Lowe said...

Peter obviously had a wonderful time and enjoyed spending his hard-earned money. Good job, Peter!