Sunday, October 19, 2014

Nora's Disney World Story

We were driving on the buses, and then we were flying.
When the airplane was getting everyone off, we waited.
I loved meeting Cinderella
 and Rapunzel
 and Tinkerbelle.
And I loved going on the Magic Carpet ride.
And Dumbo.
We went on the Teacups
and the Carousel.
We went to "It's a Small World."  You go on a boat. That's the most funnest part, and you meet little things.
And I loved meeting Anna and Elsa.
And I didn't like the LOOONG line.
We went on Little Mermaid when Lydia was asleep. We went in the Haunted Mansion, but I didn't like it. I loved the Peter Pan ride.
We saw sharks at Nemo!
And manatees.
We bought a Merida bow and arrow.
I met Merida, and I loved drawing my Merida picture.
And I loved meeting Alice
and Mary Poppins
and Winnie the Pooh
and Tigger
and Piglet
and Eyeore. I loved meeting them, but they couldn't talk. We marched around in a parade with them.
We didn't go on Winnie the Pooh ride. It broke.
I met Mickey Mouse
and Goofy
and MINNIE!
We went to different countries. I loved meeting Jasmine.
I took my picture.
It's too bad we didn't go on the Snow White ride. The lines were very long. I loved riding on Soarin'. There was nothing to be scared of at Soarin'. 
We went to the beach, and that was fun. I didn't like to go in the waves because Mom went too far. I got salt in my mouth. It was yucky. I didn't like it. 
I liked making sand castles with sea shells and making me into a mermaid.
I loved going in the Monorail. The Monorail was in our hotel.
I got a spiderweb cupcake. And the spider was yummy too.
Florida was really warm and it was not cold one single bit!  The princess castle was fun.
I love Disney World! 

2 comments:

Rachel Sorber said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time, Norah! I've never met a real live princess before--you are so lucky!

Becky Lowe said...

What a darling little narrative seen through the eyes of a darling little girl. Love you, Nora!
Gandma Lowe