Sunday, October 19, 2014

Ben's Side of the Story

I've been looking forward to going to Florida forever. When my Mom and Dad told me we were going to go somewhere fun, I guessed we were going to Florida because we had a chain counting down from 28 days. I started saving money so I could buy something cool. Dad had a business trip to Orlando Florida, where Disney World is, and he said he could bring us.
We're here at last! We found a huge fish in the fish tank in Florida's airport. 
Magic Bands make it magical time because you don't have to keep track of a card. 
We went to Bongo's on our first night. Bongo's was SOOO good!
Legos can be amazing! Legos can be so many cool things.
We had fun at the beach. I got a little sunburn on my face, and Peter got a lot bigger one. I made a cool sandcastle. 
Epcot was a blast! We went to a lot of countries.
 We went to Japan, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom and France.
Hope the blue cutting team wins!
 I still can't find what I want!
 Test Track is so fast! My car was pretty good. It won second place.
 First time we ate at the Cafe, I got a cupcake!
 The dolls are going to kill me! I'm reading Kingdom Keepers, and "It's a Small World" is a really creepy ride in the book.
 Front row seat in Splash Mountain! So we got wet.
 Tigger was my favorite character to meet.
Waffles are good at breakfast. And French toast with syrup.
My favorite part was the Magic Kingdom. I bought a red light saber and a Duffy (the Epcot Bear) pillow pet at Downtown Disney with my Dad. Our trip was fun.

2 comments:

Rachel Sorber said...

Go, Ben! That sounds super fun! :)

Becky Lowe said...

Wow, you are quite the writer, Benjamin! I can tell you enjoyed every minute of your trip.
Love you! Grandma L