Sunday, May 26, 2013

Beautiful Pictures

I just got Lydia's newborn pictures back, and they are perfect. I'm a little sad that I never did this with any of the other kids, but I'm so glad that didn't stop me from getting Lydia's done. She's changed so much already, and yet she's still Lydia. So here's the best of the best. Happy two months, Lydia! 










 Sadly, there was no good shot of Peter. He was upside-down about 90% of the time. I desperately wanted a great frame-worthy shot of all the kids (you know, like the ones where the kids are all cutely posed, stacked up lying down?), but this is what it looked like for the most part. Oh, well. I guess it's good that we got some beautiful pictures documenting our beautiful chaos.
And I can't forget to thank our awesome photographer, who you should definitely check out if you're in the area!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Those cheeks are just killing me! So pinchable. ;-) Such beautiful pictures! And yeah...I think those perfect "stacked up" pictures only exist in the fictional world of Pinterest. LOL!

Rachel Sorber said...

Those are beautiful, Sarah! I'm so glad you got those. I never did any newborn shots for any of my babies. I'm glad you went ahead and did Lydia, even though she was the first to have it done. Beautiful record of how sweet she and the other kids are right now. :)

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Gorgeous! I love sleeping baby pictures-- it takes getting the timing right and being prepared with props and lighting to get the shot, but it's so worth trying! Oh, she's cute, sucking her little finger. These are all cute-- I hope you'll be framing some!