Friday, April 13, 2012

Pictures!

Well I'm going to have to play around with it more, but our new camera is here! We went with the Panasonic Lumix (I think it's a FH25), and I'm already liking it a LOT more than our last camera. For example, when I push the button, it instantly takes a picture, thus capturing Nora's elusive smile before she reaches out to "see!"
And the flash is pretty decent, even in this super close-up, low-light spot in the basement. Peter was showing me this page in "A Tolkien Bestiary." He told me he wished this is what our front yard looked like "with all those weapons!"  Funny kid.
I'm going to have to mine some pictures off of Paul's phone so I can have a record of this year's Easter. Then I should be caught up on here. :)

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Yay for a new camera! I love taking pictures and looking over the things we have done and big Darci is getting. I always love to SEE what you guys are up to. Thanks for letting us enjoy a bit of what’s going on in your life. Have fun with the new toy!

Liz said...

Oh my gosh. She is adorable. The end.