Friday, April 20, 2012

Dress Ups

Peter is such a character these days. He just makes life fun with his ideas and expressions. I have so many pictures of him lately, so here are some of the best. 
Benjamin had to share something that he did to "Choose the Right" in Primary last Sunday, so on Sunday morning, he helped Peter get dressed. :) I think it made Peter's day.
Here's Peter being a contemplative Darth Vader. He informed me that he was a good Darth Vader, and was going to go kill all the bad guys.
He wanted to ride his bike in his costume, but finding the mask to be a bit cumbersome, he wanted to find something else to keep the sun out of his eyes.
 Yes, that's a snow hat, and yes, it's covering 3/4 of his face. He insisted on wearing it this way.
Peter loves to help. He does a great job folding towels, and Nora is learning from his example.
Peter wanted to look pretty like Nora, so I helped him fix his hair. He did those rings all on his own. When he saw himself in the mirror, he laughed and told me he was a good clown on the good guy's team.
A few weeks ago while getting Nora some new Sunday shoes, Peter and I spotted this suit for a pretty good price. We finally went back today to get it, and he LOVES it. He really wanted to wear it all day, because it's "so soft," but I made him take it off. I love that he struck a pose. Can you tell he feels super cool wearing it?

7 comments:

McKenna said...

What a cute little guy! And how handsome he looks in his new suit! What a treasure our little ones are. <3

Jeannine said...

Hahaha Peter is awesome. I so wish we could be around to see him and the other cuties more often :(

Your house looks absolutely adorable, by the way. I'm super jealous...

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Awww, Peter! What a cute little man you've got there. I'm so glad he insists he's on the good team. :)

Rachel Sorber said...

Thanks for sharing! He's adorable. I love the new suit!

Becky Lowe said...

A suit! Wow. What a handsome little man. Loved the hairdo. He'd make a pretty cute girl, too.

Marliese said...

Something about a little boy in a suit...especially a cute red-headed one. Love it.

Hi Lowe! said...

Oh boy. He's cute!!!!! He makes me excited for Isaac to grow up! I love th snow hat and the suit... ahh. lol!