Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Winter

Some recent happenings...
We're finally moving forward on our basement! We're gutting it first- removing the built-ins and creating a more open floor plan. The new flooring (NOT carpet) is being put in next month. Hooray! The next step of course will be to reframe around all the water damaged areas and drywall. Can't tell you how anxious I am to have a functioning basement again. 
Annual Gingerbread House Making with our friends and their kids.
Peter was really serious about his this year.
The two kindergarteners' houses. :) 
Meeting Santa at the Magic House! 
Nora didn't want to sit on his lap this year. 
So he came down to her and got out some little wind up toys.  It was really sweet.
These are the wool felt stockings I've been working on this Christmas. HOPEFULLY I'll have them done in time, but if not, they'll be ready to go next year! 

So have I mentioned yet that my youngest sister Michelle was called to serve an LDS mission ? Well...she reported to the MTC today, and will be coming to OUR MISSION...HERE...WHERE WE LIVE....on January 10th. Crazy, huh? I know her mission president and his wife pretty well, so we might have to arrange a little get together soon!

And here's a little something extra for you, Liz. You mentioned you wanted to see Paul in a skirt? Well, here he is, wearing his kilt for his 1999 Prom. 
Incidentally, I later knew his date, Brooke in college before I even met Paul. Small world!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I am satisfied. Thank you.

:-)

kersina said...

Is that Brooke Heilner?