Thursday, July 28, 2011

Provo Love

Sort of on a whim, we decided to hike up to the Y.
We were a little unprepared, so Peter, Nora and I stopped
after a few switchbacks and just enjoyed the view.
Paul and Benjamin made it all the way up. Benjamin is
a born climber! I was impressed with the zoom on my
camera; I took this picture from the Y parking lot! You
can see Paul waving and Benjamin sitting to the right.
We took the boys around the BYU campus. We loved this
exhibit in the MOA. That's a perfectly square stack of books!
The boys had fun looking at hats and shirts. They were
running around afterwards shouting "BYU COUGARS!"  
Another day, while Nora was napping, we took a hike up
Rock Canyon. Benjamin took this picture for us.  
The fresh spring water fountain was our destination.
It was amazing!
Love.
Me and my two little hikers.
Two little dicky birds sitting on a wall,
One named Peter, the other named Paul...
A rolly polly!

No comments: