Sunday, July 31, 2011

Centerville and Park City

Alright, I promise I'm almost through. I know almost none of you have any interest in the endless posts and pictures from our trip. I'm trying to chug through the last of these so I can be done and move on to current life. It really was a fantastic (and long) vacation. On our way home, Paul and I both admitted that we really didn't want to go home, and fantasized for a bit about how we could just abandon our real lives, quit the job, and find a fresh start in Utah. Something about the ignoring our mortgage just didn't sit right with us though. Anyways. We had a great time, and now it actually is good to be back. Even if Paul did just leave me again for a business trip through Thursday night. Boo.
So here's the Centerville portion. For whatever reason, I don't have as many pictures of this chunk of time. It may have been the extra busy-ness and chaos of having more people around. In any case, you're welcome. :)
Up by the falls near my parents house with my Mom,
my brother Bryan and his wife Jeni and their family.

Our kids' ages are all in sync. Sarah is Benjamin's age,
Bonnie is just a couple months older than Peter,
and Nora is just a couple months older than Isaac.
The kids had a blast playing together during our
time there!
The kids loved playing in the backyard, sliding down this
giant slide into the wading pool. It was fast!
There's my wonderful Mom and Jeni by the pool. 
Sarah was so sweet with Nora! It was fun to see them interact.
The three 2010 babies- Isaac, Johnny and Nora. Miriam, Jeni
and I stole some time away from our babies to go look for fabric.
Miriam found some classy floral to go in her kitchen, and I
found some gorgeous fabric that I'm currently turning into a skirt.
We also got to have a temple trip with Bryan and Jeni, and Miriam and Marc.  
My Dad took some time off work to hang out with us.
 It was special to be together!
On our way to the playground. 
Peter loves Grandpa!
More of Sarah being sweet with Nora, lifting her up
so she could play with this.
These two had a great time together! I loved having the cousins together.
I got to see my sister Jeannine and my brother Nathan too. 
The boys love Uncle Jon. He put up with a lot!
We spent one afternoon in Park City, which was fun. Here's
Nathan carrying Nora, Jeni, Sarah, Bryan carrying Isaac, and Michelle.
Jon wasn't too happy about Jeannine's other suitor. 
We just hopped in an out of shops, including this Native
American one. Nora loved all the shiny animal figurines.
Jeni, Bonnie, Sarah, Jon, Jeannine, Bryan and Isaac walking down Main.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Is it bad that now that I'm on a business trip when I think of home I think of this trip? St. Louis just seems like a shadow of a dream right now.

I'm going for a dip in the Atlantic.