Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Waiting

You guys are really sweet about my painting and "good" mothering skills. I certainly can't accept that kind of praise though....especially when Nora choked on, then swallowed my other hook-back earring on Sunday afternoon, and still, there's no sign of it's surfacing. We won't go into details here about how she even got said earring. I think we might need an x-ray if we don't see it soon. Wouldn't you be worried about the hook getting caught along the way down?!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Um...My 3 year old just swallowed a toy a few weeks ago. You'd think a 3 year old would know better. The doctor told us we probably don't even know half the things our kids have swallowed. Gee. That makes me feel better :S Anyway, hope she's ok!

Rachel Sorber said...

Wow. Good luck with that one. It's a shame--that's a really cute earring!