Monday, October 05, 2009

Happy October!

Benjamin's latest craze is riding his tricycle over to the neighborhood common area and climbing the small tree (We don't have any good climbing trees in our yard). The weather has been delightful these past few days with clear blue October skies.

He's actually getting to be a pretty good little climber and refers to himself as a "climbing jungle monkey in the zoo."
He also likes to take "naps" in the tree. Funny boy.
Peter has gotten really good at walking these days! He probably walks over half the time now.

5 comments:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I love the one of Benjamin napping in the tree. :) Peter is a very cute walker!

Jeannine said...

Dang. I miss you more and more each time you post on your blog. And I'm kind of in love with some of the latest Benjaminisms.

Also, I love that in the end of the clip you tell Peter to walk to Benjamin and Benjamin just says, "No!"

I hope all is well!

Momo Cannon said...

The picture of Benjamin sleeping in the tree is a classic. I love to Peter walking. I can't believe he is almost a year! What a sweetheart! Love to you all.

Calley said...

Whew! I found you again! I thought I had you on my google reader, but then I thought "why hasn't Sarah posted in 2 months?" aha! So forgive me my friend, forgive me. I'm back to my stalking ways. ALSO, you inspired me to change my blog address, my compromise for not wanting to be a private blog snob. So stay tuned to your inbox, and thanks for the idea!

Becky Lowe said...

Is that the same climbing tree that is by a park bench and has red berries in the fall? I'm glad he has a tree to climb! I can't believe how good Peter is at walking! I loved the "lightning taking pictures" comment - such a funny kid! They are darling, and so is their mother! You are a great family.