Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Changing Things Up

Just so you are aware, we're changing things up a bit to create some anonymity. We tried making our blog private, but we obviously gave up on that a while ago. Our new title will be "Green Bluebirds" (greenbluebirds.blogspot.com) since we're relatively new Missourians (our state bird is the bluebird), homeowners, parents, etc. It's deep, I know.
I know how to change the web address, but I'm not sure how to redirect it from the old address. So I'm not switching over just yet. If you know how, let me know!

5 comments:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I recognize that cannon! It's from Ben's book! Cool. And nice lettering. This is a good way to go more private.

Calley said...

Well you give me the go and I will put it on my google reader. But don't you dare do anything without me being in the know! :)

Calley said...

AND let me know how you change addresses when you find out. I don't want to be private blogger girl but it definitely would help if we didn't have our last name flaming in our blog address. Let me know!

alexandra said...

I like it a lot! What a cute name for your blog, too. I agree that privitizing the blog is such a pain. I think this is a good solution, but it wont stop me from stalking you.

alexandra said...

How do you get that cute little picture (you drew it yourself, didnt you!) on your blog. Remember when I had a foot long photo of Brig and Andrew as my header. That was a disaster.