Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Dreams

This morning I had one of those dreams where I was looking and looking for something, but could never find it. It was exhausting. I was roaming around in a church parking lot with some old friends, but I could not find my motorcycle anywhere in the sea of cars (note: I have never owned a motorcycle, nor do I plan to). I saw one with a car seat strapped to it, but that one was definitely not mine.

I think I need some more adventure and excitement in my life....without the kids.

(I Google-Imaged "motorcycle" and "car seat," but couldn't find any pictures of a car seat strapped to a motorcycle. Good thing!)

2 comments:

alexandra said...

love it!

McKenna said...

I know, those kind of dreams are so exhausting. You wake up feeling like you didn't get any rest.