Friday, May 02, 2008

Just Life

Here's our garden now. The beans and peas have been going crazy, so today, Paul built some mini trellises for them. The lettuce is also taking off, and the tomatoes, broccoli, peppers and pumpkins are also starting to sprout.
Benjamin loves going outside with Paul as soon as he gets home from work each day to help him tend the little garden. Paul built this cage to protect it from the bunnies and squirrels that run rampant here. And here's the awkward almost-15-week shot, where I just look fat, but not quite pregnant. Don't worry, the spandex will only be reserved for progression shots. Sadly I haven't fit any of my pants since around the time I found out I was pregnant. So the stretchy/prego pants came out early this time!

4 comments:

Momo Cannon said...

I'm glad that you got to take a little vacation - I also love "free" it makes it even better!! We love Benjamin so much!! He is so cute and I'm glad he likes hanging out with Paul. We are so looking forward to meeting the "newie". We pray for Sarah every day. Love, Momo

Sarah said...

Okay, for starters you are anything but fat. You still have no stomach. I wish I looked that good when I wasn't pregnant.
Your vacation sounds like it was a blast. Hooray for free. It totally makes it so much more enjoyable.
I also love your garden and that you can actually get things to grow. It is so cute and all that fresh food sounds so yummy. Enjoy!

Laura Dewey said...

You look really good at 15 weeks, and congratulations! I'm way excited for you guys. I can hardly wait to see pictures when he/she is born.

Tracy said...

Uh..if you look "fat" in this picture, then that makes non-pregnant me morbidly obese. CONGRATS!