Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Game

My cousin Melanie recently put this game (now at the bottom of our page) on her blog, and no sooner did I introduce it to Paul, he was addicted. I won't even admit my score on it; I'll only say our mouse is very hard to control. Paul on the other hand, got to level 10 his second try.

It seems like there has been a lot I wanted to comment on these past couple of days, but never got around to it. We were certainly saddened to learn of President Hinckley's death on Sunday evening, but also greatly relieved. It was almost as if we could feel the huge weight he had to carry finally lifted, and the joyous reunion that was surely taking place between him and his wife, Marjorie. We will miss our beloved prophet!

Benjamin has been sick with a cough these past couple of days. Nothing serious, but still sad. He graciously put up with a house-full of ladies this morning who came over for a recipe swap. It was a lot of fun! Now I have a whole new repertoire of crock pot and muffin recipes for the remaining long winter months.

Also today, Paul got some interesting news at work. The guy who he works closely with and reports to has accepted another position in the company, which makes Paul that guy. I'm excited for him, and I know he'll do great!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow...lots of stuff going on. I love recipe swaps. It is so nice to be able to try something different.

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Thats a fun geography game! Your site is wonderful and you make me want to find a good quote for mine. We do have so much to find joy with in this world if we look around. Good attitude adjustment for me today(:

Bill, Kristin, Will and Kayla said...

I see what you mean about the game. I just tried it myself and I'm already slightly addicted :S By the way, next time we're down in St. Louis, we'll have to get together!