Monday, November 12, 2012

Evening Things Out

We're having a GIRL!!!!

So for the past few weeks, I've been looking at babies and getting tired just thinking about what lies ahead, but now I can honestly say I'm ecstatic. Seeing that sweet little profile and squirmy little body in there changed a lot, but knowing that Nora will have a little sister really made my day.
The funny thing was, I had had myself convinced that I didn't care either way. In fact, I mentally planned on it being a boy. But after seeing this beautiful little face (which was before the gender was confirmed),  I began doubting my own intuition. She's perfect.
Nora helped me model my 20 weeks shot (which is really dark and fuzzy, much like the ultrasound pics). I've finally gotten to the point where people know I'm pregnant and not just a tad fluffy in the middle.
And I think I would be remiss if I did not mention that the boys won. Peter told me as soon as we found out in that dark little exam room that he and Benjamin knew it was going to be a girl all along. Way to go, boys!

6 comments:

Momo Cannon said...

She is beautiful!! It is exciting. Now the only question is, Will she have red hair?

Rachel Sorber said...

Hooray!! Oh, I'm so excited for you! Nora will be a great big sister. And you make such a cute little preggie, Sarah!

Melanie said...

Two and two... who could ask for anything more?

Jeannine said...

I seriously am so excited for you - two boys and then two girls just seems perfect. You are absolutely adorable in your photo! I'm in the awkward stage where none of my pants fit very well at all and I'm not wanting to go buy maternity pants yet... schmeh.

Also, I'm really hoping this crop of 5 babies in our family can all become buds :)

Liz said...

You are so darling in that picture! Look at that little bump. Congrats on another girl! How fun that you'll have two and two!

Stacy said...

Seriously, you are too cute. How fun to have another girl!! Congratulations! (Ultrasound techs are so funny, "girl parts" ha ha :) )