Sunday, December 12, 2010

I've Seen That Face...Somewhere Before!

Five points to whoever can guess the movie reference. Nora is five months old today! We are all enamored with our sweet little redhead (except maybe Peter who still refers to her as "baby" instead of her real name and won't allow her anywhere near him).
She is getting better at sitting up. She also enjoys eating her toes whenever she gets the chance.
Her personality is like Benjamin's in some ways, except that she's a lot more cheerful and friendly. You can tell that she wants to be big, and sometimes gets frustrated at not being able to move around like her older brothers. Here's her five month shot, in keeping with the progression.
So does anyone else think she looks a lot like Benjamin did as a baby? I think she's a more petite feminine version, but their faces have striking similarities. They're definitely related!

8 comments:

alexandra said...

Wow, she looks exactly like Benjamin in that last shot. Exactly. She is a really beautiful little girl!

Rachel Sorber said...

Yeah, I'd say they're siblings, although Nora's prettier. You guys make very cute babies.

Marliese said...

Um..."Saturday's Warrior"--that was an easy one. I was humming it in my head when I saw the title, before you even mentioned it.

Nora is a doll, and yes, she looks a lot like Benjamin, even if he is keeping his distance from her right now. Kids...:)

Stacy said...

Wow. She does look like Benjamin. But I find it hilarious that Peter won't go near her. Although seeing what's been going on in my house, it might be a good thing. I'm surprised Ellie's still alive.

Also, how wonderful to get married during Christmas in SL? I can't imagine how perfect that would be!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Awww. :) She's so sweet! Look at those cankles and pudgy fingers! I'd want to eat those toes, too. She does look a lot like Benjamin, doesn't she?

I loved the post about Benjamin, too. At a White Elephant party the other night we opened a Star Wars video game where the thing you hold looked like the good guys' space ship. Oh man I need to know my Star Wars vocab better if I want to keep up with Benjamin! Anyway, I thought of him and wanted to send it to him until someone stole it. We got two boxes of Halloween cereal instead. Lame!

Liz said...

Good glory, she's adorable! I absolutely love that first shot. I just want to snuggle her!

Mirien said...

Of course Marliese would know the Saturday's Warrior reference--she's a bit of an expert! And yes, Nora looks so much like Benjamin!

Becky Lowe said...

You do indeed make adorable babies, Paul and Sarah! Each one an individual, but you can tell they belong in a set. She's a doll.