Friday, December 17, 2010

Anniversary and Addendum

Six years ago today, we were partying here.
Six years ago tomorrow, Paul and I were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City temple. And it was by far the best decision I ever made. I love this guy!


Oh, so I'm finally getting around to making a baby book for Peter, and I've been sorting through all his hundreds of pictures. Digital photography is sure a miracle, but there's nothing to compare to a physical book of photos. Benjamin loves flipping through his, and so do I. I think because Peter doesn't have a book yet, it's hard to even remember him through all his different stages. But when I came across this one...
...I was reminded again of a certain little girl (see below). I think these two kids have a lot of similar expressions.

4 comments:

Hi Lowe! said...

Happy Anniversary! It was such a fun and special day. We love you guys!

Stacy said...

I wish we had stayed in touch back then! I miss your face! Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary!

I'm also trying to do Matthew's baby book. So much work! My goal is to get it done before the next baby...we shall see!

Marliese said...

I remember that wedding party! I was there, and it was a great one. Happy Anniversary, you two!