Friday, July 09, 2010

Almost There

It's been a crazy past few weeks, but I think I'm ready! I've been busy organizing, deep cleaning, and de-cluttering in preparation for this new baby. We've made a lot of progress in our bathroom. (Remember what it used to look like? It's come a long way!) The only area we didn't address yet is the tub. Our bedroom has also gotten a mini-makover to make room for a port-a-crib. It really does feel nice to have things in order.

For the past few weeks, Peter has been requesting the same three bedtime stories about bringing home a new baby. He seems very interested in the idea, but I'm not really sure how he'll take it when it actually happens. He has started to get a lot more clingy, especially when we go to friends' houses, so he must know something is up.

Today was my LAST non-stress-test appointment! Benjamin and Peter have both been really great about going to these with me twice a week, and the staff has been so nice. Everything has looked healthy and normal, so we're grateful for that. And my induction date is THIS MONDAY! Only three more days until we meet her...

9 comments:

Mirien said...

Nothing like counting down those last few days! Hope everything goes well on Monday and we can't wait to see pictures.

Nicole said...

Your bathroom is so beautiful!!! It makes me want to redo mine but that will just have to wait.

merathon said...

i love how your bathroom turned out and can't wait to see that new baby girl!

(and please tell me what color that is that you used on your bathroom walls!)

Melanie said...

Monday, Monday, Monday!!!

Oh and I l-o-v-e your bathroom.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

You look as tiny and cute as ever in that last one, despite being just about 9 months pregnant.

I can't wait to meet her! Good luck with everything. I'm definitely thinking of you!

Thora said...

The bathroom looks great! And good luck with delivery on Monday - having a new baby is so exciting! (And hard, but let's just focus on the exciting part). Congrats in advance.

(Everytime I see your post title on my blog roll, the song from the Princess and the Frog starts playing in my head).

Rachel Sorber said...

Yay! Beautiful job on the bathroom, Sarah. It looks great, and it's a definite improvement. Good luck today. I'm definitely thinking of you!!!

Sarah said...

I read this and realized you're having your baby TODAY. HOLY COW!!! You do not look 9 months pregnant! Good luck and I can't wait to see pics!

Your bathroom looks amazing. You guys did a great job!

Unknown said...

Meredith, the color we used is "Tadpole" by Martha Stewart.