Sunday, May 24, 2009

Brothers

A few days ago when it was time for his nap, Benjamin insisted that I leave Peter with him in his bed. I obliged, and left the two alone. I was actually surprised at how long it was quiet in there. Benjamin was busy reading books and Peter just laid there sucking on his pacifier.
Benjamin was very attentive to his needs. He can be very sweet with his little brother.
Here's Peter's latest vocal trick. He clicks. He also babbles a lot these days and gets very animated. I feel like he'll figure out how to crawl any minute. He lunges at things and today he even pulled himself up from sitting. I love this stage!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

At first I thought Peter's latest vocal trick was lip synching to Benjamin's cute little chatter. Then I listened to it again and heard the tongue clicking.

He's getting so big!

Momo Cannon said...

These are sweet moments. I also enjoy the cute Benjaminisms that you include!

Becky Lowe said...

That's so cute! I haven't seen a baby figure that out so young before.