Thursday, March 13, 2008

Where's Benjamin?

Benjamin cracks us up with this game. He hides under his blanket and waits for us to consider all the possible places Benjamin might be hiding. The best part is, he answers our questions with a "No!" and shakes his head.

I think he's trying to say "picture"at the end, because he's obsessed with looking at pictures of himself on the camera and wanted to see the one I had just taken. Naturally, the only reason I could get this video of him was because he was unaware I was taking it.

So this reveals that I'm kind of a moron when taking videos. I didn't hold it the right way.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Emma does the same thing. It's hilarious. We've tried playing hide and seek too but when we look for her, she'll start talking and saying her name. Funny kids.
By the way, I love the primary quote. How old are the kids you teach?

Liz said...

Katelyn's getting into peek-a-boo too. She pulls the blanket over her face and pulls it off again, and she loves it when we say, "There she is!"

I think you did great with the video. Keep posting!

Susie and Jay Larson said...

soooo cute! I am so glad that blogger has a movie function. Does your load really slow though like mine?

alexandra said...

he is so big now! so cute!

Abigail said...

I have looked at this every day. It makes me happy! Love Momo