Sunday, August 08, 2010

Four Weeks

Nora is four weeks old now, so I thought I'd give a run down of her stats. She is just starting to smile at us when she's awake.
We get them all the time when she's asleep though. She has lots of happy, funny dreams.
This is a more typical awake face though- she's often pretty uncomfortable. We've had enough rough nights this week to make me consider some diet modifications.
I weighed her this morning, and she's about 9 lbs. 4 oz. - almost two pounds more than she was when she was born. Here she is in the bouncer at 4 weeks. She's stretched out a bit since when she first came home!
And her hair is looking redder (at least to us) with all the new undergrowth and lighter eyebrows. I'm also betting she'll have blue eyes like her brothers.
Nora's One-Month-Old stats: She weighs 9 lbs. 13 oz. (46%), and is 22" (62%) tall.

7 comments:

Rachel Sorber said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! I think she'll go red, too. Thanks for sharing!!

Momo Cannon said...

She is gorgeous! We are looking forward to seeing you all this Wednesday!

Liz said...

Oh my good glory, what a beautiful little girl! I LOVE her red hair. And that first picture is just to die for. You are making me baby hungry, darn you! ;-)

Melanie said...

Now that baby looks like she belongs with Peter and Benjamin. So cute.

kersina said...

Ok, so I just got caught up on some important parts of your life: Nora! What a cutie! You look fantastic and your family is so adorable. I love your little daughter's name too. Congratulations!

Rebecca said...

A beautiful baby!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Don't you feel successful when you catch a good smile on camera? She's so beautiful, especially when she smiles. It's so fun to see you guys-- I hear you're coming back up to Mom and Dad's on Saturday-- I'll be there. :)