Sunday, June 27, 2010

Toy Story 3

It's been way too long since we've been to a movie. We went to see Toy Story 3 as a family yesterday, and I'll admit I had zero expectations going in. We ended up seeing the 3D version (Not worth it in my opinion. It was fun, but nothing worthy of a ticket "premium") We spent the better part of the movie locating Peter's glasses in the dark theater every time he took them off.
We LOVED it though! It really was a fun movie. It brought tears to our eyes at the end, and plenty of laughs throughout. My favorite was the scary cymbal monkey. I can't help but chuckle every time I think about it...those haunting bloodshot eyes.
Two thumbs up for Toy Story 3.

1 comment:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Did you get to keep the 3-D glasses? Peter looks kind of "gangsta." Hooray for a good movie!