Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stand by

We still don't have internet at our new house, so you'll have to pardon my brevity. I'm terrible at typing on my phone. But, I thought I'd post a quick update and fill in details later.
 My Mom and Paul's parents came in to town for Benjamin's baptism.
 It was a really special day.
 We closed on our old house!
 And I was surprisingly unemotional about handing over the keys.
And last but not least, we've been getting settled in to our new home! Life has been a little crazier than I like, but really good too.

3 comments:

Rachel Sorber said...

Yay!!! Thanks for the quick post- I've been missing your updates. So happy for you!

Becky Lowe said...

Good to see a baby and a
toy in that big empty house! I am having trouble visualizing your furniture and stuff there. But the old house looks so strange without your lovely decorating and furniture, too!

Liz said...

I just love you. I'm glad you're settled in!