Monday, February 14, 2011

Meet Me in SLC





Paul left this morning for a Breeding Conference in Las Vegas. I'm still not sure why Las Vegas was the cheapest global hub, or why they picked Valentine's Day of all days, but that's where he is. I've never been a huge Valentine's Day fan until I got married and got to share our anniversary with Christmas and Paul's birthday. Because of our non-anniversary, Valentine's Day has become a big holiday around here, and I love it!
We celebrated all weekend. We had a delicious dinner at Brio, lots and lots of chocolate, beautiful flowers, and cute decorations. What's not to love?  Paul will be gone all week, but we're meeting up in Salt Lake this weekend. I decided to keep my plane ticket even though my sister's wedding was cancelled. I'm pretty excited!

Oh, and I painted this for Paul. I just need to find a good frame. 


And because I love you all so much, here is the final product of the Star Wars Movie we made. I know you've been on pins and needles in anticipation....or maybe that's just my Mom. :) 

5 comments:

Liz said...

Okay, that video was fabulous. I've had a really icky day and it made me laugh. Make more! Make more!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Cannon Star Wars/Batman Movie = my new favorite movie. That was so awesome. I love the part when Benjamin speaks into his walkie-talkie watch. The happy ending music with Baby Nora is so perfect! I just can't stop smiling about it-- it's just plain awesome.

Stacy said...

How wonderful! I love it. You're so creative. I'm stealing the idea. :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Momo Cannon said...

It was so cute -- The actors were great! My new favorite movie!

Rachel Sorber said...

Awww, sweet title, and I love your painting. Valentine's Day is way better now that we've got someone to smooch, huh? I love the video, too. I'm missing those little redheads.