Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Reunion Pictures

I had some more pictures of the reunion I wanted to include. You can thank my awesome sister Jeannine for even MORE picture overload! :)
We had a nice FHE with everyone in my parent's back yard.
Here's Jeannine, Bryan and his girls.
Benjamin, Dad, Peter, Jeannine, me, Marc, Anna, Miriam and Mom.

The little cousins who were there: Benjamin, Sarah, Anna, Peter and Bonnie.
Some pretty pictures by the lake we "hiked" around. My cousin Monette's little boy Xander and Benjamin enjoyed playing together by the small brook.
Me, Peter, my Mom, Sarah, Jenilee, Bryan and Grandma.
And one last cute one by the campfire.

3 comments:

Mirien said...

Those are some great pictures. Sarah, you look like Grandma Lowe to me--in her younger days. Has anyone else ever told you that? Oh, by the way, I meant to tell you that your mango sorbet was delicious. Can I have the recipe?

GayLynn said...

I agree that those are some great photos. Beautiful colors and subject matter!

The Dahle Family said...

I love the pics! That was a great reunion! The pictures will be useful evidence to show our kids when they get older. "See, you had lots of fun playing with your second cousin, it's not weird to go visit them!